Job Title : ERP Application Manager Jeddah jobs
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
ERP Application Manager Jeddah jobs. Currently we are looking for ERP Application Manager for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Provide business application liaison coordination between multiple technical, business, and vendor in support of organizational needs
• Perform Application Administrator duties for assigned applications (Such as user creation and permissions setting, .. etc.).
• Support Users on complex technical issues including problems related to business applications
• Investigate and resolve application functionality issues and provide support and troubleshooting for multiple applications
• Recommendations and oversight of operational maintenance, administration, daily monitoring, Service / Operation Level Agreement, performance, capacity, and troubleshooting of business applications
• Ensure application knowledge and associated documentation is updated to facilitate service support for business applications.
• Coordinate with technical teams the delivery and packaging of applications to users for business applications
• Understand, investigate, monitor, and aid in the resolution of integration touch points
• Participate in internal Application implementations, upgrades, test, and retirements
• Participate in the planning and testing for disaster recovery and business continuity activities
• Participate in End-user training Delivery including one-to-one Training
• Stay current on industry trends and technology features
• Adhere to solid security technology practices.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Associate Degree in a related information technology field
• 1 – 3 years’ experience in a technology environment
• Experience in writing SQL queries
• Excellent Customer Service skills with the ability to work fluidly with business and technical customers
• Exceptional Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Experience with ERP Systems and business applications in a corporate environment
• Promotes teamwork by building commitment and maintaining optimism.
• Excellent Oral and Written Communication
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
• Solid experience in MS Visio, MS Excel and Reporting tool(s)
• Very good writing skills in both Arabic and English, including technical and business writing.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
Saudi Arabia jobs
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com