Events Planner Jobs in Jeddah. Currently we are looking for Events Planner for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
walk in interview in Jeddah
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Conduct site visits and pre-event meetings to get the site’s plan and identify any areas of concern.
• Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers.
• Responsible for arranging audio-visual equipment, transportation, displays, and other event needs.
• Oversee all logistics
• Oversee all necessary departments to ensure all setups and activities were executed in a timely manner.
• Generate operations plan to specify staff requirements and coordinate their activities.
• Responsible Accurately documenting the receipt of all supplies, materials, and equipment delivered to the event venue
• Responsible for the returning all supplies, materials, and equipment items to the company warehouse.
• Handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism Studies or related field
• Experience : 1- 3 years as an Event Planner / Coordinator
• Excellent Command in English
• Excellent Negotiation and Communication skills
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and time management
• Ability to manage multiple projects independently
• Microsoft Office proficiency.
Events Planner near me
jobs in Jeddah with salary
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So you never miss any updates.
Currently we are looking for Events Planner for our company in Jeddah. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Events Planner Jobs in Jeddah
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com