Job Title : Executive Assistant jobs Riyadh
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Executive Assistant jobs Riyadh. Currently we are looking for Executive Assistant for our company in Riyadh. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Mobilizes and utilizes the information resources of the throughout the organization in support of the Project Director’s role.
• Collects and coordinates action items with the program’s team members
• Represents the Program Director in designated meetings or other activities.
• Develops speeches and presentations.
• Conducts research for, provides input to, and coordinates the preparation of strategic and operating plans.
• May assist in the development of and maintains performance measures for monitoring organizational performance
• Oversees assigned professional, administrative, and clerical staff. Supervises various office administration matters
• Coordinates items and materials for the executive and client meetings. Prepares background information as required.
• Assists the responsible executive in support of various community, civil, and other external responsibilities.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in related management fields.
• Minimum of 8 years’ experience in similar roles and currently in an Executive Assistant position
• Working experience in a multinational organization is preferred
• Proficiency and experience in researching and preparing analytical reports and studies. Highly skilled in the use of Microsoft Office
• Ability to communication at all levels in the organization.
• Excellent English and Arabic verbal and written communication skills.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com