Job Title : Facilities Manager jobs in Jeddah
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Facilities Manager jobs in Jeddah. Currently we are looking for Facilities Manager for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties :
• Allocating the available camps and accommodations space to the appropriate personnel based on the company’s grading system.
• Controlling and managing all camps and accommodations assets including but not limited to: Furniture, electronics, appliances, mattresses, offices and equipment.
• Maintaining the camps furniture and equipment stores, providing new items where required and preserving inventory records.
• Managing the catering, laundry and housekeeping services provided in all camps and ensuring that a good standard is maintained at all times.
• Identifying accommodation options in areas where new projects are awarded and ensure that accommodations, utilities, catering, laundry and housekeeping are available for the various employee grades throughout the project, based on the manpower histogram provided by the construction team.
• Planning the mobilization and demobilization of the camps based on the projects requirements.
• Assessing the company accommodation requirements and decreasing or increasing accommodations accordingly.
• Implementing new procedures and upd
ate the existing ones in order to ensure a proper flow of communication between the camps, sites and offices.
• Maintaining positive employee morale by creating and maintaining a schedule of activities and recreational events for camp residents.
• Ensuring that camp security is maintained at an optimum level and security breaches are consistently reduced.
• Schedule routine visits to all camps to conduct inspections.
Qualifications and requirements :
• BSc. Business, Engineering, Property Management or Facilities related field
• 7+ years relevant experience in a Facilities Management role
• Excellent understanding of Customer Service
• 5+ years of working experience in the Middle East
• Excellent communication and people management skills.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org