Field Service Engineer Jobs in Jeddah. Find the latest Field Service Engineer job vacancies and employment opportunities in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Field troubleshooting, including analysis of problems / recommendation and implementation of appropriate solutions
• Detailed failure analysis activities, including investigation / reporting / resolution
• Provide design quality assurance for machinery projects as the rotating equipment focal point.
• Develop detailed technical requirements and provide quality assurance for inspections.
• Lead machinery efforts during plant abnormal situation and recovery efforts.
• Maintain knowledge of new technology for application in site equipment design, testing, and installations.
• Ensure compliance with OSHA, company, industry codes & standards, and internal procedures.
• Carry-out tasks on new installations, maintenance and repairing activities on centrifugal pumps, and other rotating equipment.
• Applying advanced engineering techniques and analysis to complex designs.
Job Qualifications and requirements :
• Bachelor s Degree or HND (Engineering or High Technical School)
• Minimum 4 years relevant experience covering all aspects of design and engineering in the rotating equipment discipline.
• Excellent English language skills (verbal and written)
• Maintenance or operations experience, preferably in petroleum refineries, and/or water treatment
• Hands-on technical skills in mechanical applications for various rotating equipment
• Must be adept at reading, analysis, and explanation of engineering drawings and data.
walk in interview in Jeddah
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So you never miss any updates.
Currently we are looking for Field Service Engineer for our company in Jeddah. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Field Service Engineer Jobs in Jeddah
jobs in Jeddah with salary