Finance Manager Jobs in Jeddah. Find the latest Finance Manager job vacancies and employment opportunities in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties :
• Prepare financial statements
• produce and monitor internal budget
• Manage expenses and payments
• Manage payrolls
• Manage records and receipts
• Review accounting transactions
• Coordinate with the head of departments for financial planning
• Support other departments on financial and accounting matters
• Liaise with external service providers.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Advanced degree in finance and accounting, CFA Preferred
• Minimum 8 years of experience in finance function, preferably at a fund, financial services company or at an investment company.
• Very strong background in accounting and finance
• Experience in budget preparation essential
• Prior experience coordinating budgeting and strategic planning processes
• Prior experience in setting-up finance function highly appreciated
• Autonomous, high integrity, analytical
• English and Arabic are essential.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So you never miss any updates.
Find the latest Finance Manager job vacancies and employment opportunities in Jeddah. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Finance Manager Jobs in Jeddah
walk in interview in Jeddah
jobs in Jeddah with salary
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org