Financial Controller Jobs in Jeddah. Find the latest Financial Controller job vacancies and employment opportunities in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
• Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
• Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
• Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting.
• Research technical accounting issues for compliance
• Support month-end and year-end close process
• Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
• Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
Job Qualifications and requirements :
• Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting or similar
• CPA or CMA is a plus
• Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
• Experience with creating financial statements
• Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process.
walk in interview in Jeddah
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So you never miss any updates.
Currently we are looking for Financial Controller for our company in Jeddah. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Financial Controller Jobs in Jeddah
jobs in Jeddah with salary
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com