Job Title : Financial Controller jobs in Saudi Arabia
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Financial Controller jobs in Saudi Arabia. Currently we are looking for Financial Controller for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the annual budget preparation, 3 years business plans and Semi-annual rolling forecasts.
- Ensuring proper and efficient accounting, financial, and controlling practices are implemented in accordance with the group practices.
- Responsible for all cost accounting activities including the production cost calculation and the calculation of cost of goods sold on a monthly basis.
- In charge of all inventory control duties and responsibilities (book balance, cycle count, stock sufficiency).
- Analyze and report monthly the business performance versus budget to department heads highlighting the overspending areas and follow up the corrective action plans.
- Make sure that IFRS group rules are well applied.
- Ensure that working capital targets are achieved during the year.
- Providing any financial analyses for products, customer s profitability, pricing decisions to help the management in the decision-making process.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
- Minimum 12 years of experience at least 10 in manufacturing field.
- CPA / CMA holder is a must.
- 1-2 years of Audit background is preferred.
- Excellent command of English.
- Team management experience.
- ERP experience (Microsoft AX) is preferred.
- Consolidation Reporting tool (HFM/Magnitude)
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com