Job Title : Financial Manager jobs in Saudi
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Financial Manager jobs in Saudi Arabia. Currently we are looking for Financial Manager for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Directs treasury, budgeting, audit, accounting, purchasing, and insurance activities for the organization.
• Assists the controller by providing procedures and computer application systems necessary to maintain proper records.
• Assists treasurer in custodian of funds, securities, and organization s assets.
• Supervises and coordinates the establishment of budget and tax reporting programs.
• Analyzes and reviews all cost accounting procedures together with other statistical and routine reports.
• Directs the preparation and issuance of the company s annual report.
• Analyzes studies of general economic, business, and financial conditions and their impact on the business.
• Evaluates and recommends business partnering opportunities.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Possession of a bachelor’s degree in related field
• 10-15 years of professional experience.
• Excellent business English and Arabic.
• Computer Skills.
• Judgment and Decision Making, considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
• Management of Financial Resources, determining how money will be spent to get the work done,
• Critical Thinking, using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com