Fleet Supervisor Jobs in Jeddah. Currently we are looking for Fleet Supervisor for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application. Fleet Supervisor job description
Walk in interview in Jeddah
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Managing day-to-day fleet operation activities
• Supervising driver team ensuring working planning, training and HSE standards.
• Managing vehicle allocation and planning up to one month in advance.
• Managing all vehicle documents for all up country vehicles.
• HSE internal auditing to keep the vehicles compliant as per HSE standards.
• Review of weekly and monthly reports and summarizing pertinent points.
• Coordinating the acquisition, management and disposal of fleet vehicles.
• Managing the service contract with the provider.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Minimum university degree would be an advantage.
• Driving license, off road knowledge, logistics and radio communication knowledge.
• Experience with light vehicles fleet in mining, construction or port environment.
• Extensive people management experience.
• The ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders.
• Strong understanding of compliance and risk management.
• Strong understanding of safety culture and management.
• Well-developed problem solving and organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Willingness to spend significant amounts of time in field camps.
Fleet Supervisor jobs in Jeddah with salary
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So you never miss any updates.
Find the latest Fleet Supervisor job vacancies and employment opportunities in Jeddah. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Fleet Supervisor Jobs in Jeddah
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org