Walkin interview for Fleet Supervisor. Currently we are looking for Fleet Supervisor for our company in Riyadh. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Fleet Supervisor Job description
• Manage the depot / vehicles activities on a daily basis
• Manage the pool of drivers assign tasks to them and follow up on completion, quality etc.
• Take full responsibility for the vehicle dispatch planning & dispatching of drivers for deliveries
• Monitor daily logs, schedules, and equipment availability
• Maintain the training records of the drivers Take full responsibility for the daily safety operations
• Take full responsibility for the daily safety operations
• Train & brief the drivers on Company HSE standards
• Coordinate with the Customer service team on feedback and suggestions for improvement
• Coordinate with the IT team on technical issues, improvements etc.
Job Qualifications and requirements :
• 3+ years of related experience; some high-growth operations or startup experience is strongly preferred
• Proactive approach, creative mindset and ability to solve practical issues, with a data driven decision and sound business judgement
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills
• A driver personality biased towards action constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery
• Good Excel / data management skills
• Track record of successfully managing a team(s), with an interest in expanding management skills
• Self-motivated, independent and with strong organizational and time management skills
• BA/BS from top university
• Ability to multitask.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Fleet Supervisor for our company in Riyadh. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Fleet Supervisor Riyadh jobs
Vacancies in Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.