Walk in interview for Front Desk Agent. Currently we are looking for Front Desk Agent for our company in Riyadh. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Key Responsibilities :
– Greets consistently and professionally our guest to provide a warm welcome or farewell.
– Inform guests of the services and accommodation rates in the hotel make reservations for guests according to their needs.
– Make sure that all reservations cancelled are effected immediately to avoid confusion.
– Attend to all routes of room bookings, such as online, phone, and in person, to ensure that reservations are not left hanging but attended to promptly to keep the hotel business running.
– Be aware of and abides by all hotel policies, procedures & relevant legislations.
– Ensures all directions are followed out at the request of any level of Senior Management.
– Projects a favorable image of the hotel, through a positive and professional attitude, manner, and presentation.
– Follow the Hotel set Safety standards, and adhere to all rules and regulations as set out by the Occupational Health and Safety Act and to take reasonable care at work so as not to put self or others at unnecessary risk. Reports any hazards, risks, accidents as required.
– Always remain professional in attitude, manner and presentation providing guest with a 5* star heartfelt service, including using their name where possible, and acknowledging guests with eye contact as they approach the desk.
– Maintains a positive relationship with guests and colleagues by meeting and exceeding their expectations.
– Assist Guest with general enquiries, providing accurate and detailed information.
– Maintain up-to-date guest profiles in Opera using information gathered upon check-in, during their stay or checkout.
– To ensure that guest details are kept confidential and not distributed to any unauthorized personnel.
– To deal with guest accounts, including payments, deposits, exchanges, adjustments, disputed charges, and PM accounts according to hotel procedures.
Education & Experience :
– Minimum 2-3 years of previous experience in hotel industry is preferred.
– Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
– Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, additional languages are a plus.
– Ability to promote positive relations with all hotel guests & colleagues.
– Additional language such as Russian, Arabic and French is a plus.
– Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Front Desk Agent for our company in Riyadh. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Front Desk Agent Riyadh jobs
Vacancies in Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com