Front End Developer Jobs in Jeddah. Find the latest Front End Developer job vacancies and employment opportunities in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties :
• Focus on delighting our customers with expert results in a fast paced, demanding environment.
• Quickly adapt UI/UX design and manifest them into front end. Constant innovation and creative mind in UI/ UX would be required.
• Design and implement SQL tables, queries, stored procedures, views and scripts
• Perform deployment testing and troubleshoot issues with new deployments
• Maintain composure in critical situations and communicate well with management
• Communicate and build strong relationships with customers and technical team members
• Ready to take up onsite opportunities.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
• Experience with microservice architecture.
• Hands on with deployment on cloud platform such as azure/aws/ibm.
• Experience with SQL
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Able to operate individually and as part of a team; effectively set expectations, manage work and deliver results
• Strong personal motivation to learn and apply new technologies to business problems.
• Independently handle client communication
• Experience with nodeJs (express)
• Experience with Dockerized containers.
• Strong SQL proficiency
• Extensive knowledge of SQL internals.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
Find the latest Front End Developer job vacancies and employment opportunities in Jeddah.
Front End Developer Jobs in Jeddah
walk in interview in Jeddah
jobs in Jeddah with salary
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org