Front Office Agent Doha Jobs. Currently we are looking for Front Office Agent for our company. location Doha. Latest job openings Qatar.
Job Duties :
• Upon check in, register guest and assign rooms. Accommodate special requests whenever possible.
• Upon departure of guests, process the guest check out procedures. Inquire for last minute charges. Receive payment from guests. Settle the guest account and give copy of the invoice.
• Coordinate room status updates with the housekeeping department by notifying them of late check-outs, early check-ins and special requests.
• Keep themselves informed of product and service knowledge as well as the hotel daily and meeting activities.
• Possess a working knowledge of the room reservation procedures.
• Maintain the neatness of his/her working area.
• Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Minimum 2 years in luxury hotel experience.
• Brief knowledge of hotel operations & computer systems.
• Knowledge of Opera & Micros
• Ability to work as part of a team, thrive under pressure in challenging circumstances and come up with proactive, rational solutions.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Applies a professional, confidential and ethical approach at all times.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Front Office Agent for our company in Doha. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Walk in interview jobs in Qatar
Front Office Agent Doha Jobs
Job type : Full Time
Education : Any Graduation
Salary: Competitive Salary Offered
Location: Doha, Qatar
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org