RTC-1 Employment Services
Front Office Supervisor Dubai, A 5 star Hotel based in Dubai.
About the Client:
• Supervise the team in providing best-in-class service and using the Core Values.
• Uphold operating standards and drive Guest safety and satisfaction using Impress the Guest metrics
• Coach new joiner as front office team member and develop the team and drive associate engagement.
• Delegate and follow-up on the completion of tasks within the team and report all that is necessary to the Operations Manager
• Perform other operational duties as related to running the entire venue as a MOD (opening/closing, managing shifts, etc.)
• Open to Asian and Arabic nationals
• Female, 40 years old and below
• Bachelor’s degree in Hotel and Management or any related field
• At least 1 year of experience in the same role in a 4- or 5-star hotel
• Open for home country experience
• Candidates who can join immediately will be prioritized.
Salary: up to 3.5K AED depending on experience and qualifications plus accommodation, transportation, and meals
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find jobs in Middle East, Gulf & Asia-Pacific countries, job openings in UAE, Gulf countries jobs, jobs in Dubai, Front Office Supervisor Dubai
Manager Dubai jobs
Vacancies in UAE
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.