Groups & Events Coordinator
Key Responsibilities :
– To prepare accurate administration reports submitted on time to the Cluster Director of Groups & Events.
– To use properly Opera Sales and Catering System for maximum performance.
– Prepare all administration documents required by the Groups & Events Team
– Attend to Telephone, Fax, email inquiries in a timely manner
– Coordinate Fam Trips and Site Inspections as required
– Attend Monthly & Weekly Sales Meetings
– Attend to all Events Department mail and maintain a correspondence database
– Assist with direct mail campaigns
– Maintain Filing systems (manual and electronic)
– Maintenance and management of database
– Assist with compilation of annual Groups & Events budgets, business plan and regular action plans
– Stock control of Groups & Events collaterals
– Coordinate and maintain supply of complimentary gifts and promotional items
– Work in line with business needs
– Is aware of the Credit Policy
– Is fully aware of Raffles Standards
– Performs related duties and special projects as assigned
– To keep constant update on the Data Base of customers in liaise with Groups & Events team.
– Good understanding of luxury market
– Good understanding of all hotel departments
– Knowledge of sales skills and revenue management
– Must have strong interpersonal skills with attention to details
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Strategic thinking combined with the ability to move strategy to action
– Problem solving skills
– Self-motivated, creative and confident, with a highly energetic personality
– Creative, independent and manages stress gracefully
– Ability to meet deadlines consistently
– Pro-active and taking initiative
– Must be organized and ability to work and follow systems and procedures
– Must be adaptable to change of strategy, ideas, systems etc.
– Must be guest service oriented
– Proficiency in organizational planning with the ability to multi-task.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
– Minimum 2 years experience in a sales position, preferably at an international 5 star hotel
– Degree/Diploma in Hotel Management / Business Administration
– Strong knowledge of Opera Sales & Catering & Microsoft Office
– Understands the local culture and have worked in the region
– Fluency in English, written and spoken.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.