Hatchery Supervisor Jobs in Saudi Arabia. Currently we are looking for Hatchery Supervisor for our company in Riyadh. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
– To monitor temperature and humidity.
– To produce the highest quality chicks at the highest percentage hatch rate.
– To manage nurseries and chick brooding.
– To manage equipment checks and maintenance with a technician.
– To ensure hygiene.
– Coordination with the veterinary section.
– To assess cost-effective hatchery requirements.
– Data collection, record Keeping, and assisting Bird Supervisor.
– To plan, design, execute, monitor and acquire database for Hatchery collection.
Job Qualifications and requirements :
– A diploma/certification in a related field.
– Minimum of 03-years’ supervisory experience in Hatchery.
– Experience in staff management, equipment’s handling, and ability to perform technical work (such as fumigation, incubation, hatching, vaccination, and brooding).
– Knowledge of birds’ egg incubation and hatching procedures and durations.
– Knowledge of egg cleaning (fumigation or using disinfectant), setting, egg measurement, egg candling.
– Basic skills in MS Office, and the internet.
– Basic verbal and written communication skills in Arabic and English.
walk in interview in Riyadh
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So you never miss any updates.
Currently we are looking for Hatchery Supervisor for our company in Riyadh. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Hatchery Supervisor Jobs in Saudi Arabia
jobs in Riyadh with salary
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org