HR Coordinator Jobs in Jeddah
Job Duties :
• Conduct Job analysis and develop accurate job descriptions for the employees
• Manage Visa process for the company in close cooperation with the PRO
• Manage and maintain employment contracts, personnel files and employee information in the ERP system
• Manage employee benefits programs (annual ticket, medical insurance etc.)
• Manage payroll – prepare input data, distribute pay slips on a monthly basis
• Manage Induction/Onboarding of new employees
• Be the point of contact for the banks and assist the employees in opening of new bank account
• Manage the company Health Insurance – add new employees, remove alumni employees, organize wellness sessions etc.
• Advise the employees and the business on Labor Law issues
• Cooperate with the rest of the HR team on developing the Human Resources team and function.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in HR field with 3 years of work experience in Saudi Arabia
• Knowledge of the Saudi Arabia Labor Law – mainland as well as the free zone
• Ability to learn and work in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of the English language, Arabic would be a plus
• Experience in recruitment with be an added advantage
• Customer friendly and positive attitude.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So you never miss any updates.
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.