HR Coordinator Riyadh jobs. Currently we are looking for HR Coordinator for our company in Riyadh. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
HR coordinator roles and responsibilities :
• She/he will assist the HR Team to provide ongoing value in performance management, employee relations, policy and procedures, recruitment, training, and development.
• Place job advertisements, where necessary in association with recruitment resources, and send out application forms and job information packs to potential job applicants
• Arrange interviews and make any necessary arrangements for Pre-employment checks and tests.
• Maintain up-to-date and accurate training records for all staff.
• Maintain an up-to-date and accurate database of training suppliers and course programs.
• Arrange staff attendance on in-house and external training programs,including payment of all invoices and expenses.
• Make all the necessary administrative arrangements for the running of in-house training courses.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
Bachelors in Administration, or equivalent.
• 1 to 3 years of HR experience.
• HR study and certificate is a Must.
• Fluency in English and computer skills.
• Able to build good relationships.
• Problem solver.
• Effective interpersonal and team building skills
• Organizational Awareness.
jobs for HR coordinator
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for HR Coordinator for our company in Riyadh. interested Candidates can submit their application.
HR Coordinator Riyadh jobs
Vacancies in Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org