Job Title : HR Generalist jobs in Riyadh
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
HR Generalist jobs in Riyadh. Currently we are looking for HR Generalist for our company in Riyadh. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Develop and implement contemporary recruitment methods to attract top-quality candidates appropriate to the position that the company needs
• Develop and use proven, cost-effective recruiting strategies to fill job openings.
• Perform searches for qualified job candidates, using sources such as computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, media advertisements, job fairs, recruiting firms, or employee referrals
• Screening resumes categorizing candidates according to job analysis and preparing interview assessment reports for potential candidates.
• Phone screening potential candidates and setting up interviews’ appointments
• Conducting face to face interviews and simulation calls
• Inform job applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, or promotion opportunities.
• Preparing the job offers and making sure that they have been signed.
• Responds appropriately to phone calls, emails, faxes, or direct contact with Candidates
• Coordinating new hires orientation programs.
• Enforcing strong relationships with Newspaper, agencies, educational institutions, learning and development suppliers to enable the company to achieve its business objectives.
• Conduct exit interviews and ensure that necessary employment termination paperwork is completed.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
• Must have minimum 3-5 years of experience.
• Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
• Expert user of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
• Excellent memory & organizational ability.
• Well organized and capable of working on multi tasks.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to work individually or within a team.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org