HR Manager Jobs in Jeddah. Currently we are looking for HR Manager for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
walk in interview in Jeddah
Job Duties :
– Lead and manage HR areas such as Manpower Planning and Recruitment, Compensation and Benefits, Employee Relations and Engagement, Talent Development, Performance Management and Succession Planning, Learning and Development, among others
– Manage and monitor manpower budgets
– Keep abreast with HR industry trends and best practices
– Maintain and foster key internal and external relationships
– Lead HR process improvements and ensure employee compliance to all company policies
– Train, coach, and manage team.
Qualifications and requirements :
– Bachelor’s degree, with at least 5 years’ proven experience in the same capacity
– Preferably with experience working within a multinational Beauty/Hospitality/Retail/FMCG industry
– Demonstrated experience in implementing best practices within a growing/expanding business
– Strong knowledge of HR processes/policies and Saudi Arabia local labor law
– Strong strategic mindset, highly collaborative, and can work with different levels in the business
– Arabic proficiency a huge advantage.
jobs in Jeddah with salary
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So you never miss any updates.
Currently we are looking for HR Manager for our company in Jeddah. interested Candidates can submit their application.
HR Manager Jobs in Jeddah
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com