Job Title : HR Specialist jobs in Jeddah
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
HR Specialist jobs in Jeddah. Currently we are looking for HR Specialist for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling, and exit interviewing. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
• Maintains company organization charts and the employee directory.
• Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals
• Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in the efficiency of the department and services performed.
• Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
• Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
• Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
• Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies
• Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
• Coordination all office procedures and daily administrative requirements
• Prepares invoices, reports, memos, letters, and other documents.
• Manages department meetings local/international handling logistics, informing attendees, producing meeting agenda.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Microsoft Office Skills.
• Fluent in English.
• HR Diploma preferred.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
Currently we are looking for HR Specialist for our company in Jeddah. interested Candidates can submit their application.
HR Specialist jobs in Jeddah
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com