Job Title : HR Specialist jobs in Jeddah
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
HR Specialist jobs in Jeddah. Currently we are looking for HR Specialist for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
Handle all the recruitment process, screening of C.Vs, selecting potential candidates for initial HR interviews and prepare shortlists for the accepted ones.
• Select the most appropriate and cost-efficient recruitment method and coordinate with different recruitment agencies in fulfilling the Company s manpower demands.
• Advertising all vacancies internally through the company s network and externally through various media channels and outlets.
• Sending job offer emails to accepted candidates that include the required hiring papers and gross salaries
• Scheduling technical interviews for shortlisted candidates with Line Managers and communicate it accordingly.
• Implementing the Orientation program of the Company and ensure that newly hired employees are updated and fully aware of the Company s HR policies and procedures.
• Conducting exit interviews, prepares exit reports and communicating it to the HR Manager in order to take necessary actions towards high turnover rates.
• Determine new hired employees salary according to the grading and leveling structure and accordingly prepare different job offers for candidates.
• Follow up with the Line Manager regarding the performance of newly hired employees during the three months’ probation period and take necessary actions towards unsatisfactory ones.
• Determine the training needs according to the results of the evaluation of the performance and the requirements of career development.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
Bachelor s degree in any relevant field.
• A minimum of 2-4 Years of experience.
• HR certificate/diploma is a Prefer.
• Very Good in English Language (written and spoken).
• Initiative and creative thinking.
• Good knowledge of all MS. Applications (Word, Excel & Powerpoint).
• Good communication skills with all levels in a work environment.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com