HR Specialist Jobs in Jeddah. Currently we are looking for HR Specialist for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
jobs in Jeddah with salary
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Updating the company policies and procedures as necessary
• Informing employees with the company s policies and procedures and getting their written acceptance.
• Maintaining the company structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Performing recruitment and resignation related tasks
• Renewing employees contracts annually and keeping employee s records updated
• Setting KPIs necessary for employees performance evaluation prepare the related reports on quarterly basis.
• Preparing an improvement plan for the team as necessary
• Asset Management: recording all the company s assets and tools to the system and follow up office necessary maintenance.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Experience 2-3 years in the same field.
• Familiar with Recruitment cycle
• Fluent in English Language.
• Excellent MS-Office skills.
• Presentable, Active, and Initiative.
• Excellent Problem Solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Working with ERP or CRM system is a plus.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So you never miss any updates.
Currently we are looking for HR Specialist for our company in Jeddah. interested Candidates can submit their application.
HR Specialist Jobs in Jeddah
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
walk in interview in Jeddah
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com