KEO International Consultants
Our newest opportunity is for a talented HSE Engineer to join our award-winning team based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
We envisage success in this role to include:
– Monitor and enforce standards of safety in compliance with KEO’s Health and Safety Management System and Client requirements.
– Performing facility inspections and report on condition affecting daily operations
– Monitoring and tracking all facility-related activities.
– Providing FM technical support to the maintenance teams.
– Review and inspect work areas determining potential occurrence of safety hazards.
– Observe and ensure staff on site always; wear personal protective equipment, use hard hats and protective footwear, operate construction equipment in a safe manner and follow KEO’s safety policies.
– Conduct daily inspections of the projects to ensure compliance and where applicable make recommendations for change.
– In case of emergency determine and investigate the cause of the accident, establish a report and provide recommendation(s) to prevent future occurrences.
– Develop and implement safety policies needed to reduce accident-related costs.
– Regulate set policies soliciting input from managers and workers.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
– To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 5 years work experience partnered with a Diploma/Certificate in NEBOSH.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for HSE Engineer for KEO International Consultants company in Riyadh. interested Candidates can submit their application.
HSE Engineer jobs Riyadh
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
KEO International Consultants jobs career management
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.