Job Title : HSE Manager jobs in Saudi Arabia
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
HSE Manager jobs in Saudi Arabia. Currently we are looking for HSE Manager for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Leading the implementation of group and regional security initiatives and directives Manage the security vendor(s) performance and contracts
• Develop professional security concept & solutions, utilizing directives, industry best practice and approved standards – to protect the people and assets
• Strengthen security awareness through training
• Providing timely guidance and support to the business to ensure organization achieves the highest level of security effectiveness and controls.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• University Degree or relevant experience
• Board certified ASIS CPP or PSP holder an advantage, Certification in H&S would also be desirable
• Demonstrated minimum 5 years of relevant experience with sizeable companies
• Experienced in developing Security risk assessment, risk analysis and H&S audits
• Multi-dimensional approach to dealing with complex problem-solving abilities.
• Proven ability to quickly and maturely assimilate information, derive solutions and make decisions
• Incident/crisis management/project management skills and physical & technical security knowledge
• Strong negotiation, presentation and communication skills, solutions orientated
• Languages: Arabic, Fluent English both oral and written is essential.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com