Human Resources Agent Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Human Resources Agent for AccorHotels company in Mecca. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
– Updating the system on a timely basis.
– Responsible to ensure that you maintain total confidentiality at all the time.
– Responsible for verification of leave application, regarding visa, work permit, passport validity.
– Maintain soft copies of important documents which staff might request.
– Responsible for issue of passport copies and document copies as and when required by the staff. Issuance of name badge.
– Coordinate with CS office to follow up on documents requested by staffs.
– Ensures all outgoing correspondence is typed, proof-read and distributed or sent to the highest possible standard.
– Assists in maintaining personnel files for all employees in methodical and confidential manner
– Assists in the preparation of monthly Human Resources report.
– Sets up a filing system for all relevant and important correspondence and documents.
– Administration of Staff Cafeteria.
– Assists Staff Welfare Committee in planning, organizing and implementing staff sports, social and welfare activities under supervision of the Asst. Personnel Manager
– Maintain and update Application databank, sending regret letters, and send acknowledgement letters.
– Implements a daily follow up system.
– Maintains an up to date computerized database of all employees
– Assists in maintaining personnel files for all employees in methodical and confidential manner.
– Coordinates departmental employee relations functions, completions.
– Monitor probation period.
– To coordinate with departmental training/induction programs.
– To maintain a record of birthday of staff and arrange for the birthday cards / Cake & birthday celebration.
– To carry out any other duties or assignments or reasonable requirements, given by the Asst. Personnel Manager.
– Look into staff accommodation requirement. Assist the staff accommodation supervisor and report any problems in staff to the Asst. Personnel Manager.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
– Saudi Nationality
– 1-2 Years preferable experience in a similar role
– Excellent English language
– Good Microsoft knowledge
– Strong organizational skills
– Good working knowledge of computers
– Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
We are looking for a Human Resources Agent to be Responsible for co-coordinating the various functions including administrative procedures & recruitment, liaison with the various departments of the hotel. Maintaining & producing reports and records and adhering to policies & procedures ensuring the smooth functioning of the Human Resource Department.
Being a Pullman employee means embodying and conveying the brand mindset through the values of open mindedness, forward thinking and drive.
jobs career management
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.