KEO International Consultants
Interior Designer Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Interior Designer for KEO International Consultants company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application. Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
– Provide leadership and subject matter expertise to the project to achieve time, cost, quality and safety objectives
– Monitor and report on the production of information with respect to the discipline-relate services submittal progress
– Review submitted shop drawings and material submittals (and the like) against the drawings & specifications, local codes and statutory requirements and international best practice
– Check and ensure co-ordination between discipline-related services works and all other disciplines
– Provide technical input and experience to resolve discipline-related engineering issues on the project
– Maintain open communication with the client and contractor’s discipline engineers on project related issues
– Coordinate the works to ensure successful project hand-over
– Attend technical and progress meetings with the contractor/client’s representative
– Identify issues and risks that need to be brought to the attention of senior project management as necessary.
– Being involved in the process of procuring High End Finishing materials
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
– To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 10-15 years work experience partnered with a Bachelor degree in Architecture/ Fine Arts or Architectural Engineering. The successful candidate will be an expert user of Auto Cad & Adobe Photoshop.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Interior Designer to join our award-winning team based in Al Ula, Saudi Arabia. Please note that this role is in a fairly remote location therefore it will be more suited to a candidate that can consider living in such conditions. For this role, a Native Arabic speaker is required.
jobs career management
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.