Job Title : Internal Medicine Specialist jobs in Jeddah
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Internal Medicine Specialist jobs in Jeddah. Currently we are looking for Internal Medicine Specialist for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
Deal with the patients in the clinic (Face to Face)
• Compiles patient history, performs necessary examinations, orders appropriate diagnostic tests, formulates diagnosis, and prescribes appropriate treatment.
• Provides health promotion and preventive services including: child health services, ante natal care, screening, and pre-marital counseling etc.
• Educates clients, patients and their families on their health and how to maintain and promote it.
• Coordinates patient care with secondary level through appropriate referral to hospitals and maintains responsibility
• Keeps up-to-date with evidence based medical knowledge in the field of General Practice.
• Works independently in managing a wide scope of cases including more complex medical problems.
• Record clinical notes on EMR.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
Internal medicine master degree from accredited reputable university.
• Previous work experience as a General Practitioner at least 3 years and 1 year post master degree.
• Evidence of continuous personal and professional development.
• Information technology skills.
• Dynamic personality, who can interact effectively with the internal and external customers.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
Currently we are looking for Internal Medicine Specialist for our company in Jeddah. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Internal Medicine Specialist jobs in Jeddah
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com