Inventory Control Jobs in Jeddah. Currently we are looking for Inventory Control for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Walk in interview in Jeddah
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Oversees store or warehouse operations, including stocking and issuing materials, equipment, supplies, or other inventory.
• Oversees the receipt of inventory and the loading and unloading of stock.
• Coordinates, schedules, and conducts inventories on stock, prepares inventory control records and reports,
• and reviews and maintains inventory databases.
• Assigns inventory numbers to items, and monitors inventory and stock control records following loss prevention and agency guidelines.
• Reviews estimates and requests for supply.
• Reviews property management procedures, policies, and controls and recommends improvements.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
• 1-3 years of experience in the filed of Inventory Control
• Good command of written and spoken English Language
• Very good command of MS. Office Applications, especially Word, Excel & Power Point
• Knowledge of administrative and data management procedures.
• Good problem analysis, assessment and communication skills.
• Judgment, problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Excellent planning, organizing time and work management.
jobs in Jeddah with salary
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So you never miss any updates.
Find the latest Inventory Control job vacancies and employment opportunities in Jeddah. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Inventory Control Jobs in Jeddah
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com