Job Title : IT Systems Analyst jobs in Saudi Arabia
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
IT Systems Analyst jobs in Saudi Arabia. Currently we are looking for IT Systems Analyst for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Support to cyber security operations, that includes 24/7 monitoring, incident response, malware analysis, and threats intelligence.
• Conduct deep-dive investigations and analysis of cyber security incidents, through utilizing state of the art incident response approaches,
• cyber forensic methodologies and reverse engineering techniques.
• Support and maintain cyber threats detection and response technologies, and execute cyber security monitoring
• Lead implementation of new technologies or processes to enhance cyber security operations.
• Undertake support activities, complete studies, develop plans, and furnish expertise on assigned tasks related to cyber security operations enhancements.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or closely related field.
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience with at least 5 years directly related cyber security forensics, incident response and malware analysis.
• You must have a strong background in operating systems, network, applications, and information security principles.
• Have strong project management skills.
• You should have the knowledge base of the latest developments in cyber security and IT.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com