Job Title : IT Trainee jobs in Jeddah
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
IT Trainee jobs in Jeddah. Currently we are looking for IT Trainee for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Ensure infrastructure at the client site is configured, installed, tested and operational.
• Develop, maintain, and monitor procedures for all network tasks.
• Responsible for Network equipment for HQ and remote sites including Core Switches, Servers Switches, User Switches, Routers, Wireless Bridges, WiFi Access Points, Network cables and Network Connections.
• Maintain network equipment inventory
• Ensure compliance with best practices, and policies and procedures.
• Identify problems & errors in prior and log all incidents in a timely manner.
• Machine deployments and configuration
• Provide remote support for far sites and conducting periodic visits.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
Bachelor Degree in Communication Engineering or Computer science
• Understanding LAN, WAN and telecommunication equipment
• Basic Knowledge of routing protocols, High availability technologies and WAN optimization
• Fluent English Language
• CCNA is an advance.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com