Job Duties :
• Contribute to the overall design and implementation of websites, applications, interactive experiences and software solutions
• Define, design, and implement user-facing features and functionalities.
• Contribute to analysis of feasibility of UI/UX design
• Maintain digital repository and local fileserver, building on reusable libraries for future use
• Conduct design, code reviews, and QA testing
• Meet key project due dates with deliverables.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering or a related technical discipline
• 3+ years of related work experience
• Experience developing business applications (sales, marketing, presentation, advertising, etc.)
Skills & Competencies
• Ability to manage prioritized tasks while meeting deadlines
• Great attention to detail
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Plus: Experience with native mobile platforms (Android, iOS)
• Plus: Experience with server side application logic, databases, PHP.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Walk in interview jobs in Qatar
Job type : Full Time
Education : Any Graduation
Salary: Competitive Salary Offered
Location: Doha, Qatar
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org