KEO International Consultants
Lead Architect Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Lead Architect for KEO International Consultants company in Al Ula, Saudi Arabia. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application. Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
– Provides leadership and subject matter expertise to the project to achieve time, cost, quality and safety objectives.
– Monitors and reports on the production of information with respect to the discipline-related services submittal progress.
– Reviews submitted shop drawings and material submittals (and the like) against the drawings and specifications, local codes and statutory requirements and international best practice.
– Checks and ensures co-ordination between discipline-related services works and all other disciplines.
– Provides technical input and experience to resolve discipline-related engineering issues on the Project.
– Maintains open communication with the client and contractor’s discipline engineers on project related issues.
– Coordinates the works to ensure successful project hand-over.
– Attends technical and progress meetings with the contractor/client’s representative.
– Identifies issues and risks that need to be brought to the attention of senior project management as necessary.
– Actively manages the QA/QC project requirement with the related discipline.
– Prepares correspondence on subject matter expertise to issue to the client/contractor as required to meet project objectives.
– Reviews as built and O&M manuals for completeness.
– Primary point of contact for Project Team Leader and senior site personnel on project architectural related issues.
– Maintains an open dialogue with the relevant authorities.
– Assist Quantity Surveyor in the assessment of contractor’s claims for variation to contract
– Ensures compliance with applicable codes and standards as well as client requirements.
– Writes construction specifications and prepares detailed requisitions for equipment and materials when needed. Interfaces with suppliers as required.
– Review documents such as drawings , Inspection and Test Plan (ITP), Quality Control Procedures (QCP) and Method Statement (MS) provided by contractors.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
– To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 15 years work experience partnered with a Bachelor’s degree in Architectural.
– 10 years of your experience will have been held at a Lead or Senior level (Project Manager roles can be considered equivalent).
– LEED highly regarded. Member of RIBA and/or AIA.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Lead Inspector to join our award-winning team based in Al Ula, Saudi Arabia. Please note that this role is in a fairly remote location therefore it will be more suited to a candidate that can consider living in such conditions.
jobs career management
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.