Legal Counsel Jobs in Saudi Arabia. Currently we are looking for Legal Counsel for our company in Riyadh. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
* Work closely with the legal team in preparing contracts and documents related to the film and TV production projects on a local and international level
* Review action items decided upon at strategic meetings, prepare a written summary, check with each attendee to get sign-off on agreed-upon tasks and dates of completion, and confirm the party responsible for following up on each action item
* Preparation of reports, briefings, presentations, and responses on company and strategic issues
* Coordinate special projects, cast & crew agreements, rights agreements, licenses
* Liaise with American outside counsel on Intellectual Property matters.
Job Qualifications and requirements :
* Knowledge of the Saudi Arabia licensing laws and regulations applicable to the Media & Entertainment industry
* 2-5 years experience in a Media/Broadcasting/Production corporation
* Experience and ability to draw up/review contracts related to production projects (cast & crew, rights, licenses, IP agreements).
walk in interview in Riyadh
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So you never miss any updates.
Currently we are looking for Legal Counsel for our company in Riyadh. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Legal Counsel Jobs in Saudi Arabia
jobs in Riyadh with salary
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com