Job Title : Logistics Officer jobs in Jeddah
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Logistics Officer jobs in Jeddah. Currently we are looking for Logistics Officer for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
Responsible for the day to day management of the logistics function, ensuring cost effectiveness and timely management of carriage.
• Organizing all shipments in line with company requirements
• Ensuring the integrity of import documentation such as Bills of lading, Commercial invoices and packing lists.
• Preparing and maintaining a delivery schedule and communicating to all relevant departments;
• Follow up the external correspondences regarding to logistics department
• Negotiating with shipment agencies for best prices and follow up their process
• Follow up the transfers for the external suppliers and issue form 4
• Record the arrival material into system and create codes for new products.
• Monitoring the stock in order to keep a sufficient stock specially the fast-moving materials.
• Follow up inventory balance and coordinate with warehouses for the arrival of new shipments.
• Working closely with sales team
• Continual review of shipping and arrival dates.
• Preparing for new orders based on market needs
• Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Bachelor degree in related field, preferably in logistics
• Training courses Logistics, Supply chain or Customs clearance.
• At least 3 years of progressively responsible experience in logistics operations.
• Varied supply/logistics functional background an asset.
• Excellent in English is a must.
• Strong track record of negotiating logistics terms.
• Extensive experience in dealing with global suppliers.
• Excellent understanding of efficient materials flow.
• Ability to establish harmonious working relations in an international and multicultural environment.
• Demonstrate proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
• Self-motivated with positive attitude and strong work ethic.
• Proven ability to plan, manage and monitor the effective use of fixed assets and financial resources.
• High analytical and negotiating skills.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org