Job Title : Logistics Specialist jobs in Jeddah
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Logistics Specialist jobs in Jeddah. Currently we are looking for Logistics Specialist for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Ensuring the integrity of import / export documentation such as Bills.
• Timely preparation of import documentation for all air and sea shipments requirement.
• Preparing and maintaining a delivery schedule and communicating to all relevant departments.
• Deliver against departmental KPIs.
• Verification of all freight invoices.
• Maintaining of system data requirements and ensuring integrity at all times.
• Maintain logistics of records.
• Working closely with project Manager
• Track shipments across different channels.
• Resolve problems that are related to transportation and logistics systems
• Develop weekly tracking reports, outline/schedule for All open orders.
• Following up with the Freight Forwarders, courier and shipping lines for freight quotations and price lists for Export / Import shipments.
• Auditing the Clearance, courier & Freight invoices to be signed from Logistics Manager and sent to the financial debt.
• Making regular updates to Export / Import shipments.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Proven work experience Not Less Than 5 Years in the Logistics ,Technology or Telecom Background is A MUST
• Professional attitude and appearance.
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com