Job Title : Maintenance Lead jobs in Jeddah
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Maintenance Lead jobs in Jeddah. Currently we are looking for Maintenance Lead for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform necessary qualification test by the use quality control gauges to verify that the coating equipment meets the SOP
- Inform the Coating Plant Foreman or his designee if any disturbance or irregularities in the production flow occurs
- Records Daily Maintenance Reports, AIMS, Quality Assurance/Control Reports and all necessary Reports regarding operation
- Perform other duties that maybe assigned by the Plant Manager or his designee
- Communicate with the management team after inspection to promote efficient planning and scheduling.
- Perform duties to continuously improve quality and productivity.
- Maintain a safe, clean work area and supports a safe working environment.
- Assist in equipment maintenance activities as directed.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to read and understand electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic schematics and controls.
- Two years previous facility maintenance experience preferred.
- Knowledge of electrical equipment and systems with the ability to read and comprehend electrical drawings and schematics.
- Basic Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Forklift operation.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
Currently we are looking for Maintenance Lead for our company in Jeddah. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Maintenance Lead jobs in Jeddah
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com