Maintenance Lead jobs in Saudi Arabia. Currently we are looking for Maintenance Lead for our company in Riyadh. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties :
– Develop, deploy and implement plans to ensure the best utilization of assets in the sites as well as supervise and give guidance on the maintenance of such assets
– Manage the technical teams responsible to deliver Projects, Innovation, Infrastructure and Services to the site
– Capital budget preparation and management
– Support innovation delivery as part of regional network.
– Create and implement plans to continuously improve site infrastructure needs such as energy, water, treatment, steam and all infrastructure services, contracts and contractors.
– Coach and develop the human resources across the site on technical and technology issues.
– Manage the projects, overhauling and innovation budgets
– Work collaboratively with Operations managers to improve site and line efficiencies and reduce waste.
Qualifications and requirements :
– Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical engineering
– Minimum 7 years of experience in Maintenance Management in Foods, FMCG or Pharmaceutical
– Professional in maintenance scheduling and budgeting
– Experience in managing white and blue collars
– Deep knowledge in selecting maintenance type based on the machines criticality
– Deep knowledge in lean, TPM, TQM and ISO
– Accepted knowledge in hygiene and food safety.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Maintenance Lead jobs in Saudi Arabia
Vacancies in Saudi Arabia
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org