Mechanical & Electrical Inspector Riyadh jobs. WSP Middle East are currently looking for Saudi National – Mechanical & Electrical Inspectors to be responsible for the day to day inspection and supervision of the Contractor’s works on our ongoing project in Riyadh.
We are WSP – Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
Key Responsibilities :
* Direct construction, operations, and maintenance activities at project site.
* Review Inspector’s daily reports and prepare engineer’s daily Diary.
* Oversee inspectors’ daily activities including work assignments, on site performance, guidance on the site performance and guidance on the supervision of the Contractor’s operations.
* Review Contractor’s joint measurement and testing requests and subsequent completed reports.
* Review and approve the Contractor’s Shop Drawings as delegated by the construction manager.
* Monitor performance of the survey party.
* Coordinate with the Contractor’s supervisory personnel regarding schedule, sequence and method of work.
* Monitor conformance with the Contractor’s schedule.
* Carry out continuous field inspections of the work in progress and consult with both the Engineer’s and Contractor’s supervisory staff.
* Prepare written and oral reports to the Construction Manager on contractual and procedural matters.
* Review as-built drawings, in coordination with inspectors and surveyors
* Check all work order items, drawing and quantities before commencement of work.
* Check and follow setting out, L.O.C of every work order.
* Coordinate and co-operate with Clients representative every time during inspection and site visit.
* Coordinate with Contractor’s Engineer regarding request routing, checking, testing and calculations for approved works.
* Liase with clients and their representatives (engineers and surveyors), attend regular meetings to keep them informed of progress.
Education & Experience :
* A university degree in Mechanical OR Electrical Engineering
* Minimum 5 years of experience in mechanical or Electrical works for mixed used development projects
* Good experience on final acceptance criteria of the quality of work
* Knowledge of inspection test plans and procedures
* Work experience with consultants for Inspection of total construction activities on site is desirable
* Familiar with use of computer languages – Microsoft office and Auto Cad
* Driving license (experience) will be beneficial
* Saudi Arabian ID.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Mechanical & Electrical Inspector Riyadh jobs
Apply for jobs Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.