Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Jeddah. Currently we are looking for Mechanical Engineer for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Walk in interview in Jeddah
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Responsible for all maintenance operations.
• Diagnose breakdown problems.
• Design preventive maintenance plans, strategies, procedures, and methods.
• Monitor and control maintenance cost.
• Prepare all reports about the maintenance operations.
• Manage the maintenance team to ensure that they perform their tasks according to the procedures.
• Perform day to day total productive maintenance.
• Complete equipment/parts audits.
• Maintain a safe working environment.
• Maintaining all facilitates inside the building.
• Participate in the development of procedures and systems for use within the maintenance department.
• Record type and cost of maintenance or repair work.
• Review, approve and submit reports, analyze data, and make a recommendation for improving building operations
• and solving maintenance-related problems.
• Fitting new parts and making sure the equipment is working correctly.
• Responsible for the continuous running of equipment and machinery.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering.
• 3-5 years of experience in the same field.
• Very Good English language.
• Very good communication skills.
• Excellent leadership skills.
• Problem-solving skills.
jobs in Jeddah with salary
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So you never miss any updates.
Find the latest Mechanical Engineer job vacancies and employment opportunities in Jeddah. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Jeddah
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org