Medical Manager Jobs in Jeddah. Find the latest Medical Manager job vacancies and employment opportunities in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
• Recruiting and sourcing the medical staff of doctors.
• Presenting and managing strategic relationships with doctors and different medical stakeholders of the market.
• Supervising and leading the medical staff.
• Coordinating and handling the medical front office operations.
• Handling the agreements and managing strategic relationships with corporates and insurance companies.
• Assisting procurement activities and handling negotiations with medical equipment suppliers.
• Ensuring milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
• Presenting findings, proposed solutions, and implementation plans to executive board.
• Proposing new service offerings and improvements in patient care, quality of service and taking necessary actions timely.
• Keeping up to date on new relevant laws and regulations.
Job Requirements ::
Bachelor’s in medicine or medical management or similar degree.
• 10 years of experience in medical operations management, preference in managing polyclinics.
• Strong people management skills.
• Strong presentation, communication, and negotiation skills.
• Ability to work in a team, resolve conflicts, and the ability to work independently.
• Proficiency in English and Technology.
walk in interview in Jeddah
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So you never miss any updates.
Currently we are looking for Medical Manager for our company in Jeddah. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Medical Manager Jobs in Jeddah
jobs in Jeddah with salary
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org