We are WSP – Join us and make your career future ready! MEP Manager Riyadh jobs
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP Middle East is currently looking for MEP Manager to provide full support in all technical and management matters for our metro PMC project in Riyadh, KSA.
Key Responsibilities :
* Provide oversight of the construction supervision of the concerned disciple’s aspects of the project to such that the design documents are safely and correctly implemented during construction execution
* Ensure that the requirements of the construction contract are fully met by the contractor
* Assist the Construction Manager in the delivery of contractual obligations and in supervising the team of engineers/inspectors, reporting project progress, quality of the works and any changes in the design/construction
* Supervise Assistant Resident Engineers (AREs), Site Engineers and Works Inspectors
* Establish the site office, identifies resources, organizes the Supervision Team and allocates responsibilities for HSE, cost control supervision and document control procedures
* Ensure all required permits from all governmental agencies are secured and valid and posted on site prior to commencing works.
* Review the Contract Insurances, Bonds, Advance Payment Guarantee
* Review and implement all relevant the project plans including Construction Programme, QA & QC Plan and Organisation Chart
* Evaluate, select, and adopt suitable construction supervision techniques, quality control procedures, and continuous improvement measures
* Review and respond to all claims submitted by the Contractor
* Adopt a pro-active safety policy and safe work practices; ensure that contractor follows high quality health and safety measures on site.
* Hold and chair work progress / safety meeting between the Engineer and the Contractor; attend other regular meetings and with Client Executive Management, as necessary.
* Review Contractor’s submittals including materials, method statements, inspection and test plans, inspection requests and requests for information (RFI) and provides timely responses.
* Review, respond and approve Change Orders and Contractor’s Monthly Invoices.
* Coordinate with all Utilities Stakeholders; obtains material/subcontract approvals by creating necessary correspondence and participates in generating solutions to all technical issues on site.
* Participates and ensures proper closing-out on all aspects of the contracts..
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
* Qualified with a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from an internationally recognized accredited University with a minimum of five (5) years Chartered Engineer or Professional Engineer (PE) registration or other similar professional organizations
* Possess a minimum fifteen (15) years post graduate experience in design, site supervision, and construction management of mixed-use projects, ideally metro and/or rail projects.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for MEP Manager for WSP in Riyadh. interested Candidates can submit their application.
MEP Manager Riyadh jobs for WSP
Vacancies in Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.