Job Title : Network Admin jobs in Riyadh
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Network Admin jobs in Riyadh. Currently we are looking for Network Admin for our company in Riyadh. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
Fully support, configure, maintain and upgrade corporate customer s networks and in house servers
• Install and integrate new server hardware and applications
• Keep an eye out for needed updates
• Support and administer third-party applications
• Ensure network security and connectivity.
• Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses
• Set up user accounts, permissions, and passwords
• Resolve problems reported by end user
• Define network policies and procedures
• Specify system requirements and design solutions
• Research and make recommendations on server system administration.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
Proven experience in a network administrator role
• Hands on experience in networking, routing, and switching
• Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure
• Experience with firewalls especially (Sop-hos & Fort I Gate), Internet VP N’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired
• Ability to set up and configure server hardware
• Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies
• Great at organizing, prioritizing and multitasking
• Familiar with Cisco equipment.
• BSc degree in Computer Science or related field.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org