Night Manager jobs Mecca. Currently we are looking for Night Manager for Accor Hotels in Mecca. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Reporting to the Front Office Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
– Responsible for the hotel after the departure of all day managers
– Ensure security for all guests and their property
– To have a full working knowledge of all areas of the hotel
– Ensure that guests receive a warm and hospitable greetings and farewell
– Handle customer complaints at night and assist with F & B complaints when necessary
– Keep all statistics and information available for the other services.
– Strive to optimize the occupancy rate, the average price per room and the turnover for the hotel and the hotels in the Accor group in accordance with the pricing policy of the hotel.
– Maximise revenue by up-selling and following yield recommendations minimize book outs
– Ensure all night audit functions are carried out smoothly and efficiently.
– Ensure all Front of House public areas are cleaned, creating a professional impression to customers and employees.
– Be aware of all hotel cash & credit procedures, ensure all till readings balance & are paid in.
– Control guests’ credit limits, deduction and refunds, bedroom reconciliation, banking and all other night control requirements Complete Night Audit procedures
– Prepare an activity and incident reports every night and prepares a hand-over the next shift team
– Prepare debtors files for the accounts department,
– Prepare statistical and accounting reports for the day for all management in the hotel
– Prepare the reservations for early morning check-in rooms
– Lead the department and create a team environment, which promotes good morale and ensures a high level of commitment and pride in the hotel.
– Ensure effective communication with team members by holding regular briefing sessions and meetings.
– Carry out quality training and development in a systematic and professional way in order to meet the needs of the business.
– Carry out any other duties as and when required.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
– Knowledge of Opera, Word, Excel, Delphi and Windows 2000.
– Minimum of one year previous experience as a Night Manager is preferred.
– English speaker is an advantage.
– Highly organized, career and result oriented with the ability to be flexible with hours, days off, assignment and additional duties.
– Must be able to work well under pressure in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
– Excellent written and verbal interpersonal and communication skills.
– Must be strong team player with proven leadership, development and delegating skills.
– Highest Guest service skills, talent and knowledge with the vision and ability to lead Colleagues to excellence.
– Diploma in Hotel management an asset.
– Previous International experience essential.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Night Manager for Accor Hotels in Mecca. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Night Manager jobs Mecca
Accor Hotels Mecca jobs
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
jobs career management
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.