Office Administrator Jobs in Qatar. Currently we are looking for Office Administrator for our company. location Doha. Latest job openings Qatar.
Job Duties :
• Organising meetings and managing databases
• Booking transport and accommodation
• Organising company events
• Ordering stationery and furniture
• Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
• Preparing letters, presentations and produces accurate weekly reports.
• Managing office budgets/expenses/supplier payments
• Managing company apartments
• Liaising with staff in the Zurich office, suppliers and clients
• Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems.
• Attending meetings with senior management.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Prior Office Management Experience Preferred
• Strong Attention to Detail
• Ability to Work Without Supervision
• Excellent Time Management Skills;
• Exceptional Communication and Customer Service Skills in English
• Technical Skills, Including Proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs
• Strong Prioritisation and Organisation Skills
• Ability to Handle Confidential Information
• Strong Record Keeping Skills
• Good Presentation Skills.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Office Administrator for our company in Doha. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Walk in interview jobs in Qatar
Office Administrator Jobs in Qatar
Job type : Full Time
Education : Any Graduation
Salary: Competitive Salary Offered
Location: Doha, Qatar
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com