Office Assistant Jobs in Jeddah. Currently we are looking for Office Assistant for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
walk in interview in Jeddah
Jobs for Office Assistant
• Monitor performance and alter controls to maximize computer output.
• Correct errors, balance system resources, and troubleshoot all computer problems.
• Establish and lead training programs to ensure all staff is prepared.
• Monitor all trainees’ progress, guaranteeing the necessary experience is attained.
• Work closely with system operators and help fill the team out. Must ensure a core team is capable of ongoing maintenance.
• Create a system of communication across the corporation that will improve efficiency.
• Document irregularities and work to find solutions.
• Collect information and statistics and present it at corporate meetings. Develop and pitch ways to improve efficiency.
• Research developments to remain up to date as emerging strategies are formed.
• Produce software training programs for use by our clients.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in related field required.
• Planning, organization, math, and leadership skills are required.
• Three to five years experience in computer science field.
• Experience in management preferred.
• Excellent time management and training skills.
jobs in Jeddah with salary
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So you never miss any updates.
Find the latest Office Assistant job vacancies and employment opportunities in Jeddah. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Office Assistant Jobs in Jeddah
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com