Office Manager Doha Jobs. Currently we are looking for Office Manager for our company. location Doha. Latest job openings Qatar.
Job Duties :
• Coordinate office staff activities to ensure maximum efficiency.
• Evaluate and manage staff performance.
• Recruit and select office staff.
• Organize orientation and training of new staff members.
• Coach and discipline office staff.
• Design and implement filing systems
• Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory.
• Review and approve office supply acquisitions.
• Maintain a safe and secure working environment.
• Handle customer inquiries and complaints.
• Manage internal staff relations.
Qualifications and requirements :
• The candidate must have business degree or equivalent, with 3-5 years administrative and supervisory experience.
• With knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures.
• Must have strong IT skills and knowledge of office software packages.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Office Manager for our company in Doha. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Walk in interview jobs in Qatar
Office Manager Doha Jobs
Job type : Full Time
Education : Any Graduation
Salary: Competitive Salary Offered
Location: Doha, Qatar
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com