Operation Manager Jobs in Jeddah. Find the latest Operation Manager job vacancies and employment opportunities in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties :
• Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
• Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
• Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
• Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
• Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
• Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
• Work with senior stakeholders.
• Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
• Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
• Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
• Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
• Support worker communication with the management team.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Bachelor s degree in operations management or related field.
• Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
• Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
• Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Solid understanding of financial management.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
Find the latest Operation Manager job vacancies and employment opportunities in Jeddah.
Operation Manager Jobs in Jeddah
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
walk in interview in Jeddah
jobs in Jeddah with salary
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org