Job Title : Operation Manager jobs in Saudi Arabia
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Operation Manager jobs in Saudi Arabia. Currently we are looking for Operation Manager for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Daily Management of Shop and Area Managers and Staff and ensuring they are following company procedures with regards to SOP and Operations Instructions.
• Ensuring staff are trained adequately to perform the tasks requested from them.
• Implementing the quality assurance criteria on all products and services ready for audits internally and externally.
• Monitor Inventory VS Sales through analyzing reports issues by Cost Control and making sure there are no major discrepancies and if they exist action to be taken.
• Ensure through the supporting departments that our branches are kept in a presentable status as per conditions of operations.
• Ensure through supporting departments that we are activating seasonal events in a healthy manner with all products and display completed and staff trained on dealing with the event.
• Work on targets set forth by management and achieve them in due time.
• Connecting clearly the bonus scheme of staff with the target rates set to ensure they are met in due time.
• Implement the Food and Safety Procedures on All branches and ensure staff are adhering to the terms and conditions.
• Deal with customer complaints and ensure corrective action is taken.
• Monitoring the daily spending of shops and authorizing this spending for petty cash balancing.
• Inform company management of any opportunities outside the scope of the day to day business and be part of the action to be taken regarding these opportunities.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Bachelor Degree
• 6-8 years experience in a Managerial position required, preferably in a casual dining/restaurant setting and handling multiple branches.
• Knowledge of food hygiene and Health and Safety requirements
• A good understanding of quality assurance, procedures and protocols
• Strong presentation and communication skills, verbal and written
• Effective planning, project management and organizing skills
• Must possess neat and pleasant grooming habits.
• Willing to put in the hours as and when required.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com